Payment & Shipping Terms:
Mifeprex blocks the actions of a hormone needed to maintain a pregnancy.
Mifeprex is used to end an early pregnancy (no further along than 7 weeks, or 49 days after the first day of your last menstrual period). Mifeprex is sometimes used together with another medicine called misoprostol (Cytotec).
How it works:
Mifepristone blocks the production of progesterone, a hormone that prepares the uterine lining for pregnancy. A day or two later, a woman then takes the drug misoprostol, which causes contractions. Together, the drugs essentially induce a miscarriage at home.
This medication most often is used for ending early pregnancies. In 2003, studies were surfacing reporting other possible uses for mifepristone, at least at low doses. These studies included its possible use in treating psychotic depression. Low-dose mifepristone also showed success as a treatment for uterine fibroids, or benign growths in the muscular tissue of a woman's uterus. However, many uses of the drug other than for abortions were still experimental, even if promising.
Mifespristone's primary use for medical abortions is preferred by many over surgical approaches to abortions. It has emerged as a form of emergency contraception when taken at low does within a short time period following possible conception.
How should this medicine be used?
Mifepristone comes as a tablet to take by mouth. You will take one tablet of mifepristone once on the first day. Within 24 to 48 hours after taking mifepristone, you will apply four tablets in total of another medication called misoprostol buccally (between the gum and cheek) by placing two tablets in each cheek pouch for 30 minutes, then swallowing the remaining content with water or another liquid. Make sure that you are in an appropriate location when you take misoprostol because vaginal bleeding, cramps, nausea, and diarrhea usually begins within 2 to 24 hours after taking it but could begin within 2 hours. Vaginal bleeding or spotting usually lasts for 9 to 16 days but can last for 30 days or longer. You must go back to your doctor for an exam or ultrasound 7 to 14 days after taking mifepristone to confirm that the pregnancy has ended and to check the amount of bleeding. Take mifepristone exactly as directed.
1. Patents:We have applied patents for our products.We have self-export rights and rich experience in export.
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China. We have stable customers in Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and many other countries. We can provide good references about our company.
3. Sample:Sample available at any time.
4. Package:Professional package or as required.Discreet package can be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
5. Delivery:We have mass stock,so products will be delivered soon after payment confirmed.We will keep track of them until they arrive you and send you the tracking number. We choose the best courier service for you or as your requirements.
6. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation!
We also sell:
|14||Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)||360-70-3|
|16||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)||62-90-8|
|18||Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)||13103-34-9|
|19||Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)||521-12-0|
|21||Methenolone Acetate (Primobolan)||434-05-9|
|25||Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate||23454-33-3|
|32||Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)||54965-24-1|
|33||Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)||50-41-9|
|34||Toremifene Citrate (Fareston)||89778-27-8|